- Learn to resolve disputes with the other person’s heart in mind.
- Most disputes and other conversations are about two things: do you care about me, and can I trust you.
- Finances are the biggest source of friction for most couples.
- Sex is another source of friction.
- Don’t have kids early on.
- Be good at being alone separately.
- But make time for each other.
- You will both change.
- Appreciate the person for who they are.
Having been married for almost 13 years now, I wholeheartedly agree with all of these. Click through to read more from Leo!