Each Friday I am going to attempt to give you high quality reading material for the weekend, in the form of fifteen links from the previous week. This will replace my usual link posts.
Here we go — I hope you enjoy:
- Elaine Pagels on the Book of Revelation (via Kottke)
- Limbic Revision: How Love Rewires the Brain
- Seven marketing sins
- Why Are American Kids So Spoiled? (via Kottke)
- The three piles of life
- How to Be Ultra Productive — 10 Tips for Mastering Your Time Now
- The never-ending curiosity of a 5-year old: Why, How? What? and Why?
- Study: Personality Plays a Role in Why You Spend Too Much Time on Facebook
- Cool idea! Little Free Library