The list is fluid and will change as my life changes. I’m not going to judge myself if some of these don’t get completed. I am going to put this list somewhere so I see it every day and spend at least part of my day moving one or more of these forward. And then at the end of 2012 I will do a retrospective to see how far I’ve come on these items.
“Success will never be a big step in the future; success is a small step taken just now.” ~Jonatan Mårtensson
My 2012 List
- Be on top of my priorities & make sure I fund them. No procrastination.
- Re-connect with friends.
- Move my career forward.
- Create an iPhone app. I have an idea and I think it’s a good one. Time to make that happen.
- Exercise or Yoga 3 times per week.
- Purge “stuff”.
- Meditate every week.
- Read one book per month.
- Blog once per week.
- Go on a spontaneous weekend trip.
- Create my blog design.
- Go camping at least twice.
- Take more photos.
- See more movies.
- Go to more shows.
- Go bowling more often.
- Complete the 21-day Happiness Challenge
Do you have a love list for the new year? Please share!